Friday 28 March 2008

An introduction...

Greetings My name is Benji and sometimes I go to gigs, like the one pictured, left. Recently, I have found myself mentally writing what I'm thinking during gigs, so thought I would do some literal writing too. Ergo Benji's Bands is the eagerly awaited [sic.] follow up to Benji's Balls; my football blog. Now I'm one of those geeks who scribbles on a pad throughout sets. Annoyingly this will limit my head-nodding and dancing, but I will work on the muli-task element that comes with all this.

My taste? Eclectic, I hope. Taste is reductive.

My life? I'm a freelance journalist, 24, usually found with a Guardian Travel hat on. I live in London in a flat in Stroud Green, and hold a West Ham season ticket.

Contact me For work and Grauniad-related business benji.lanyado[at]guardian.co.uk. Or to tip me off about a gig you think I should see, say hello, or offer me a high-paid A&R job pottsy4england[at]hotmail.com

No comments: